Career at Forest Hills Capital Management
Founded in 2008, Forest Hills Capital Management invests capital in companies in the lower middle market – companies with at least $20 million in revenues. We are private equity investors providing the lower middle market company the capital it needs to achieve its next level of growth or to successfully execute a turnaround.
If you have the skill, determination and enthusiasm in building your career in the highly productive industry of private equity and mergers and acquisitions, Forest Hills Capital Management is the right choice for you.
Forest Hills Capital is a great place to work:
- Learn about the inner workings of high finance and the $1.5 trillion mergers and acquisitions industry
- Prepare yourself to work on Wall Street, Investment Banking and Private Equity firms
- Gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Gain exposure to actual, real-life companies
- Work closely with the CEO and Managing Director of the leading organization in the mergers and acquisitions industry and lower middle market private equity
- Work in the Forest Hills, Queens area (walking distance to subways and buses; near LIE, easy to drive and park)